Inov-8 X-Talon 190 Trail Running Shoes
A minimalist shoe with a sticky rubber sole, the Inov-8 X-Talon 190 Trail Running Shoes are as close to barefoot you can get while still protecting and supporting your foot with springy, responsive foam. Built with a mesh upper, this unisex shoe is built on a performance last for a snug, precise fit that will decrease internal movement over uneven terrain. With a thin footbed that keeps your foot close to the ground in its most stable position, the midsole provides cushion and increases propulsion. A sticky rubber outsole may wear down a little faster than other rubbers, but it provides grip and traction on the trail that will keep you going strong. An improvement on its predecessor the 212, the Inov-8 X-Talon 190 Trail Running Shoe is engineered for elite runners who want a high performance, off road shoe that keeps their feet close to the ground for maximum power and speed.
- Upper: mesh with minimal TPU webbing and lightweight toe protection
- TPU Lacing Support
- Midsole: 1 arrow midsole is low profile with a 3 mm differential from heel to tow
- Last: built on a performance last for a snug fit
- Meta Flex Groove: anatomically aligned in front of metatarsal for natural fore foot flex
- Met Cradle: upper webbing support is anatomically positioned to cradle the fore foot behind the metatarsal heads for a secure foot hold
- Fascia Band: a replication of the plantar fascia ligament to increase propulsion efficiency and reduce fatigue
- Outsole: sticky rubber compound
- Made in Honduras
- Weight per shoe: 6.7 oz
- Sizing: Unisex sizing is in men's D width. Women size down 1.5 sizes. Ex.: If you are a women's size 7 in your running shoe, you will choose unisex size 5.5
Purchase the Inov-8 X-Talon 190 Trail Running Shoes from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.