Isis Women's Tempest Jacket
With next-to-skin softness and guaranteed comfort, the Isis Women's Tempest Jacket has it all. The fabric is completely natural, sustainable and recyclable activated coconut carbon, which traps odors while improving breathability and moisture management. Lightweight and waterproof, the Isis Tempest Jacket for women will keep you dry and comfortable no matter what the earth of sky might throw at you.
- Polyester ripstop with Cocona® laminate and super DWR finish
- Cocona® technology enhances moisture transfer so you stay cool and dry
- Guaranteed waterproof
- Taped seam construction
- 2-way adjustable hood with brim stows behind collar
- 2-way watertight front zip
- Velvet-lined chin guard
- Watertight zip pockets
- Taffeta and mesh-lined pockets
- Right hand pocket converts to stuff pocket
- Internal zip security pocket
- Velcro® cuffs with molded tabs
- Drawcord hem
- Body length 28.5"
- Weight: 22 oz.
Purchase the Isis Tempest Jacket for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- March 12 2011
Isis Tempest Jacket
The Tempest is a lightweight, waterproof jacket with a simple, yet feminine design. There are pleated details that add a nice flair to the jacket. It has roomy hand warmer pockets, as well as an inner pocket that works well for ID, money, etc. It also has a two-way, waterproof zipper. The only downfall is the velcro wrist tabs are placed on the inside of the sleeves, causing the velcro to snag on anything it comes in contact with (pants, shirts, esp. made of power stretch or any other fabric likely to snag). For this reason, I rated this jacket a 3 and returned it.