Jetboil Sol Titanium Premium Cooking System
The Jetboil Sol Titanium Stove Cooking System gives you the easiest, fastest way to cook a hot meal in the backcountry. Sturdy and reliable, this 4 season Jetboil cooking system weighs in at 8.5 oz and can boil 16 oz of water in just over 2 minutes thanks to the Jetboil Thermo-Regulate Burner Technology that delivers consistent heat output down to below freezing temps. Included in the convenient Jetboil Sol Ti Premium Cooking System is an integrated burner base and a 0.8 liter FluxRing Cooking Cup and cozy. Youll have a hot cuppa in no time while your camp mates are still fiddling with their heavy, high maintenance 4 strokes from the 90s.
- Jetboil Thermo-Regulate™ technology - consistent heat down to 20 degrees F, -6 degrees C
- 0.8 Liter Titanium FluxRing® cup
- Insulating Cozy
- Convenient, reliable push-button igniter
- Pot support and Stabilizer tripod included
- Drink-through lid with pour spout and strainer
- Bottom cover doubles as a bowl and measuring cup
- Compatible with all Jetboil accessories
- Boil Time: 16 oz in 2 minutes 15 seconds (avg over life of Jetpower canister)
- Water Boiled: 12 Liters per 100 g Jetpower canister
- Volume: 27 oz, 0.8 Liters
- Dimensions: 4.1 in x 6.5 in, 104 mm x 165 mm
- Weight: 8.5 oz, 240 g (not including pot support, fuel stabilizer and measuring cup)
Purchase the Jetboil Sol Titanium Premium Cooking System from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- October 21 2011
Best cooking system I've ever owned!
I bought this to save on weight. I like the lines on the inside that let you know just how much two cups is. The neoprene cover works well. I used it to boil water for my dehydrated meal for dinner and drank hot chocolate in the morning. I would highly recommend this stove. It's a lttle pricey but good camping gear always is. Well worth the money
- May 23 2011
Jetboil Sol Titanium Premium Cooking System is very good stove. I didn't own the older model, this is my first Jetboil system. I found it much faster and easier to use than my old stove. This is an awesome stove. I have used it in the mountain over several days, cooking a variety of meals.It was easy to clean after each meal. One complaint is weight.this product is too heavy.but overall this is an interesting stove.