Julbo Run Sunglasses (w/ Zebra Antifog Lenses)
Developed with the input of professional runners and mountain bike riders, the Julbo Run Sunglasses (w/ Zebra Antifog Lenses) is light and aerodynamic. Designed to withstand all the elements and ensure perfect optical clarity in any light condition, these shades are ideal for skiing and snowboarding. By gripping on tight and eliminating the blinding surface glare from snow, they are perfect in desert sands, mountains, and the concrete jungle as well. Offering a unique combination lenses, the photochromic shields change with light intensity and block out up to 82% of the light. A stylish sport nylon wrap, the Run features a saddle nose bridge and elastomer temple inserts for perfect grip. The polycarbonate lenses, which are scratch/impact-resistant, provide 100% UV protection.
- Material: Acetate frame
- Polycarbonate lenses which are scratch/impact-resistant
- Includes Zebra Photochromic
- Zebra Photochromic lens w/antifog flash finish blocks 57 – 82% of visual light
- NXT lenses in standard thickness meet the impact requirement defined by the ANSI Z87.1 standard for industrial application
- Panoramic lenses for extra-wide field of view
- Adjustable natural airflow ventilation with 2 positions
- Helmet-friendly: fits comfortably under any helmet
- Coverage: wide lenses and curved frames for maximum visibility
- Hold and positioning: shock absorbent temples and nose pads that can handle the technicalities of any trail
- Saddle nose bridge
- Elastomer temple inserts for perfect grip
- Logo on the temples
- Wraparound profile for grip
- HCD Concept for improved coverage and lens geometry100% UV protection
- Includes: Polarized 3 Lenses
Purchase the Julbo Run Sunglasses (w/ Zebra Antifog Lenses) from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- April 28 2011
Jelbo run sunglasses(with Zebra lens).
The sunglasses are simply terrific. Just got them, but the fit is excellent, as well as the look. Excellent lens, vision is bright and clear in any condition.