Julbo Trail Sunglasses (w/ Zebra Antifog Photochromic Lenses)
The Julbo style Trail Sunglasses (w/ Zebra Antifog Photochromic Lenses) is a stylish sport nylon wrap with cut-out lenses that adjust airflow. The Trail features a shock absorbent nose bridge insert and elastomer temple inserts for perfect grip. With Julbo logo is featured on the temples, polycarbonate lenses that are scratch/impact-resistant provide 100% UV protection. Three sets of interchangeable lenses provide versatility with the antifog flash finished Zebra Photochromic blocking 57 - 82% of visual light. Providing adjustable natural airflow ventilation with 2 positions, this style can be Rx-ed with separate optical clip.
- Features the Zebra® photochromic lens (Cat. 2 to Cat. 4, blocks 57 – 82% of visual light) that has a progressive wide range protection with rapid activation time
- Photochromic lenses darken and lighten according to the light intensity
- Outstanding anti-fog coating prevents condensation and guarantees maximum life
- Panoramic lenses for an extra-wide field of view
- Adjustable natural airflow with 2 positions due to the cut of the lenses
- NXT lenses in standard thickness meet the impact requirement defined by the ANSI Z87.1 standard for industrial application
- HCD Concept for improved coverage and lens geometry
- Supple shock absorbent insert will remain in position on the nose
- Elastomer shock absorbers at sides for maximum protection
- Elastomer insert at the temple end for optimum hold
- Elasticated extra-flat cord
- Lens width: 70 mm.
- Temple width: 125 mm.
- Bridge width: 20 mm.
Purchase the Julbo Trail Sunglasses (w/ Zebra Antifog Photochromic Lenses) from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- May 13 2011
I had never ran with sunglasses until I bought these. I was training for a 100 mile trail race that would be in open country and knew there would be plenty of sun and with some snow still around thought that my eyes would appreciate the break. I've done numerous runs in them and they have not fogged up yet. You can wear them in surprisingly low light levels. They seem to adjust to bright lights slowly. They are super comfortable and I often forget that I have them on. I've never needed to worry about the strap as they stay on my head without pinching too tight. I often don't store these glasses properly but they still have yet to get a scratch.