Julbo Bivouak Sunglasses (w/ Spectron 4 Lenses)
The Julbo Bivouak is the world's first sunglasses with magnetic protective shields. The magnetic side shields can be added to increase protection against enhanced light reflection on snow and water or remove them for regular use. The Bivouak features a high intensity Spectron lens that provides 5% light transmission rate (Category 4) with added anti-reflective coating and flash finish. The polycarbonate lenses are shock resistant, lightweight, and provide 100% UVA, UVB, and UVC protection.
- Magnetic side shields with magnetic properties
- Front venting with natural front air flow thanks to the lens shape or mounting structure
- Adjustable Strap
- Grip tech inserts at stem ends for comfort and hold, does not stick to hair
- 360° adjustable temples ends bend in every direction, easy to wear and good hold when worn with helmet, beanie or simply alone
- Maximum protection in extreme conditions against harsh sunlight
- SPECTRON 4 lenses: Light with excellent shock resistance
- Anti-reflective coating: improves visual comfort by eliminating stray reflections
- Flash finish: improves visible light filtering with mirror effect lenses
- Weight: 32 grams
Purchase the Julbo Bivouak Sunglasses (w/ Spectron 4 Lenses) from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.