Julbo Hike Sunglasses (w/ Falcon Lenses)
Whether you're driving through the French countryside or through the familiar streets of your hometown, the Julbo Hike Sunglasses with the Falcon Lenses offer excellent coverage and protection from the rays of the sun. Great for travel, driving, or everyday use, these large, square lenses feature Falcon polarizing photochromatic technology for superior visual clarity as light conditions change. Lightweight and stylish, take the Julbo Hike Sunglasses on your next outing, whether it be foreign or domestic.
- Flacon Lenses: photochromic (lens gets darker or lighter in accordance with intensity of light), polarizing (eliminates glare ensuring purity of vision), BWS (Behind the Windshield, sensitive to visible light, not just UV that the windshield blocks, lens will get darker behind a windshield, great for driving), anti-reflective coating (reduces eye strain), oil-repellent coating (prevents finger or grease marks, makes cleaning easier)
- Recommended for: the mountain environment, use on the water, driving and bright sun conditions
- Twin Flex Temples: split temples that flexibly adapt to the shape fo the head to give perfect hold
- Visible Light Transmission Rate: 9% - 20%
- Protection Index: 2 to 3 (on a scale of 0-4)
- Lens Width: 63 mm
- Nose Bridge Width: 17 mm
- Temple Frame Length: 135 mm
Purchase the Julbo Hike Sunglasses (w/ Falcon Lenses) from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.