Julbo Kids' Diego Sunglasses (w/ Polar Kids Lenses)
Sized just right for your little adventurers, the Julbo Kids' Diego Sunglasses are perfect for kids 5 to 9 years old. Polar Kids lenses are polarized and adapted to fit the junior frames, be resilient to impact and eliminate all reflections. But what good are the lenses if they wont stay on their head? Not a problem thanks to wrap-around, curved frames with Twin Flex Temples that adjust for the perfect fit, even under a helmet. These frames will sit comfortably on their head, and just in case they do slide off, holes on the tips of the frames provide an easy place to attach a cord. The Julbo Diego Sunglasses for Kids will let your little one live life to the fullest.
- Ages 5-9 years
- Polar Kids Lenses: polarized lenses adapted to fit the junior frames, be resilient to impact and eliminate all reflections
- Recommended for: the mountain environment, use on the water and bright sun conditions
- Wrap-around: wrap around shape for a good vision spectrum and protection
- Twin Flex Temples: split temples that flexibly adapt to the shape of the head to give perfect hold
- Cord Attachment: holes on tips of temple frame ends allow cord attachment
- Visible Light Transmission Rate: 15-17%
- Protection Index: 3 (on a scale of 0-4)
- Lens Width: 55 mm
- Nose Bridge Width: 10 mm
- Temple Frame Length: 105 mm
Purchase the Julbo Kids' Diego Sunglasses (w/ Polar Kids Lenses) from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.