Julbo Women's Cassiopee Goggles
The Women's Cassiopee Goggles from Julbo bring new meaning to "slopestyle" for women. No more bulk, just a chic frame shape that offers comfort and a wide vision spectrum. Category 3 lens protection.
- Flexible, ergonomic frames designed to be impact resistant
- Strap system for complete compatibility with helmet
- Lenses have an antifog coating to prevent condensation and guarantees maximum longevity
- Double-density face foam provides all-day comfort and provides a complete seal to the face
- Anti reflective glare on the lenses which reduces eye strain and eliminates interference
- Flash finish lenses improves filtration of visible light through a mirror effect on the lens
- Improved visibility with water repellent lenses
- 100% UV protection
- Strong, flexible nylon frame
- Front venting to reduce fogging
- Adjustable strap for a custom fit and helmet compatibility
- Extended Outrigger and Ad Strap for complete helmet compatibility anytime, anywhere
Purchase the Julbo Cassiopee Goggles for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- February 15 2011
Good goggles but they got foggy.
The lens of these seems really nice as soon as you put it on - gives you a clear view and actually enhances your peripheral vision in the snow. The only bad side is that mine got foggy/condensation after I was using them for about 40mins, so I had to take them out and wipe them and put them back on, which is annoying. Also, my lens got scratched quite easily; they come with a very cute silky bag that you're supposed to store them in and I didn't do that right away, so I'd advise you to definitely make good use of that bag if you want to preserve them.
- February 2 2011
Fit well/comfortably for snowboarding and also fit over my helmet for quading. Didn't fog up. Smaller frame perfect for a woman's face! Highly recommended!