Julbo Youth Debora Sunglasses (w/ Polar Kids Lenses)
Wrap around protection in a stylish, feminine frame makes the Julbo Youth Debora Sunglasses perfect for your little fashionista. Sized for girls 6 to 10 years old, these kids sunglasses have Polar Kids lenses meaning they are polarized to eliminate all reflections, resilient to impact and adapted to fit the junior frames. Curved frames with Twin Flex Temples adjust for the perfect fit, even under a helmet. These shades will sit comfortably on her head but just in case they do slide off, holes on the tips of the frames provide an easy place to attach a cord. Comfortable enough to wear them all day and cute enough to match any outfit, the Julbo Debora Sunglasses for kids will serve her well for many years, or at least until she decides she needs a new color.
- Ages 6-10 years
- Polar Kids Lenses: polarized lenses adapted to fit the junior frames, be resilient to impact and eliminate all reflections
- Recommended for: the mountain environment, use on the water and bright sun conditions
- Wrap-around: wrap around shape for a good vision spectrum and protection
- Twin Flex Temples: split temples that flexibly adapt to the shape of the head to give perfect hold
- Cord Attachment: holes on tips of temple frame ends allow cord attachment
- Visible Light Transmission Rate: 15-17%
- Protection Index: 3 (on a scale of 0-4)
- Lens Width: 52 mm
- Nose Bridge Width: 17 mm
- Temple Frame Length: 105 mm
Purchase the Julbo Youth Debora Sunglasses (w/ Polar Kids Lenses) from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.