Julbo Youth Rookie Sunglasses (w/ Spectron 3+ Lenses)
Sleek, sporty styling and the protection of a wrap-around frame make the Julbo Youth Rookie Sunglasses perfect for your little daredevil. Sized for girls and boys ages 8 to 12, these sturdy sunglasses have lightweight, shock-resistant Spectron 3+ lenses with a Flash Finish mirrored coating to improve filtration of visible light. A wrap-around frame offers extra light protection on the side and a comfortable fit that stays securely on the head through any rough and tumble activities with the back up security of a cord, if necessary. If theyre not quite so little anymore and theyre game for adventure, the Julbo Rookie Sunglasses for kids will fit them comfortably all day and get the nod from their fashion-conscious friends as well.
- Ages 8-12 years
- Spectron 3+ Lenses: lightweight polycarbonate lenses offer good shock resistance, are multipurpose and suitable for all sports, plus a Flash Finish coating to improve filtration of visible light by producing a mirror effect on the lens
- Recommended for: the mountain environment, use on the water and bright sun conditions
- Wrap-around: wrap around shape for a good vision spectrum and protection
- Curved wrapping temples: temples shaped and cut for better hold with sharp and repeated movements
- Cord Attachment: holes on tips of temple frame ends allow cord attachment
- Visible Light Transmission Rate: 12%
- Protection Index: 3 (on a scale of 0-4)
- Lens Width: 57 mm
- Nose Bridge Width: 17 mm
- Temple Frame Length: 120 mm
Purchase the Julbo Youth Rookie Sunglasses (w/ Spectron 3+ Lenses) from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.