Kahtoola KTS Hiking Crampon - 4130 Steel
Fitting over all types of common footwear, the Kahtoola Traction System KTS is the ideal lightweight steel crampon for hiking and train running while wearing running shoes, hiking boots, snowboarding boots, ski boots, and telemark boots. Straps and quickrelease buckles on both the toe and collapsible heel pieces make the KTS easy to adjust.
The Steel KTS is designed to handle rockier terrain than the Aluminum version and have points that are 14 inch longer and sharper. These durable crampons weigh in at just 23.3oz per pair and you can fold them down into a compact package.
- The KTS Steel is the best choice for snow and ice travel over abusive terrain, when durability and sharpness are more important than weight
- Features patented LeafSpring® extender bar, which flexes naturally with your footwear and is guaranteed for life
- Constructed from 4130 chromoly steel, heat-treated for strength
- Ten 1-inch points allow natural stride, reduce snagging and snow-packing
- Front points are 26 degrees open for optimal performance with flexible footwear
- Packed dimensions are 4" x 4" x 8"
- 1lb 7oz / 662g per pair
- FLIGHTboot™ sold seperately
Purchase the Kahtoola KTS Hiking Crampon - 4130 Steel from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.