Kahtoola KTS Hiking Crampon - 7075 Aluminum
Fitting over all types of common footwear, the Kahtoola Traction System KTS is the ideal lightweight aluminum crampon for hiking and train running while wearing running shoes, hiking boots, snowboarding boots, ski boots, and more. Straps and quickrelease buckles on both the toe and collapsible heel pieces make the KTS easy to adjust. Best of all, these durable crampons weigh in at a mere 19 oz per pair, so they wont slow you down on snow and ice. When youre not wearing them, he KTS folds into a compact package.
- The KTS Aluminum is the best choice for snow and ice travel when weight is most important
- Patented LeafSpring® extender bar, which flexes naturally with your footwear and is guaranteed for life
- Made from 7075-T6 anodized aircraft aluminum for maximum strength and durability
- Ten 3/4-inch points allow natural stride, reduce snagging and snow-packing
- Front points are 10 degrees open for optimal performance with flexible footwear
- Packed dimensions are 3.5 x 3.5 x 8 inches
- S/M: Women's 5.5-10.5 / Men's 4-9, M/L: Women's 10.5+ / Men's 9-14
- 1 lbs.3oz. (540 grams) per pair
Purchase the Kahtoola KTS Hiking Crampon - 7075 Aluminum from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.