Katadyn Vario Dual Technology Microfilter
The Katadyn Vario Dual Technology Microfilter is the first water filter that is adjustable for different conditions. Combining two leading technologies, a ceramic disc lengthens life given dirty water conditions, and a pleated glass fiber element provides easy operation during typical filtering. A dual action pump supplies optimum output for minimum effort.
- 2006 ISPO Outdoor Award Winner for unique features and technology
- Multi-Stage Filtration System: simple turn engages ceramic prefilter for longer life in dirty water, or use the pleated glass fiber filter alone in normal conditions
- Microfiltration Method: cleanable ceramic disc lengthens life of primary micofilter, 0.3 Micron high surface area pleated glass fiber microfilter removes waterborne bacteria and cysts
- Replaceable carbon core reduces chemicals, pesticides and bad taste in water
- Dual action pump provides maximum output with minimum effort
- Adaptor Base that attaches directly to water bottle or output hose, can be used to fill hydration systems or larger containers
- Output: up to 2 quarts (2 liters) per minute in 'faster flow' mode, 1 quart (1 liter) per minute in 'longer life' mode
- Cartridge Capacity: up to 500 gallons (1875 liters), depending on water quality
- Includes: Replaceable Carbon Core, Prefilter, Deluxe Carry Bag, Separate sealable output bag, Cleaning Pad
- Height 6.5 in.
- Weight 15 oz.
Purchase the Katadyn Vario Dual Technology Microfilter from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.