Kayland Men's Crux Grip Approach Shoes
The Kayland Crux Grip Approach Shoes - Men's are designed for charging technical approaches and low grade climbs with confidence. The extended lacing ensures a precise fit right down to the toe area. The microporous midsole ensures comfort and shock absorption, while the Hexagon Grip outsole with suction-cup style lugs provides sure-footing on technical terrain.
- Material: UPPER - Breathable abrasion resistant textile + Suede 1.4/1.6 mm.
- Extended Lacing: The lacing extends the full length of the foot to ensure a precise fit right down to the toe area
- Microporous Midsole: Offers excellent shock absorption and stability
- LINING: Three dimensional mesh
- MIDSOLE: Shock absorber microporous
- Action leather toe bumper
- SOLE: Kayland Hexagon Grip.
- Kayland Hexagon Grip Outsole: A specially-formulated sticky rubber compound combined with a suction-cup style tread design delivers outstanding traction and grip for climbing on technical terrain
- Vibram Friction outsole
- Recommended for: Hiking — Approach & Trekking
Purchase the Kayland Crux Grip Approach Shoes for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- March 25 2011
Not the average bouldering shoe. Very distinctive look and unique value for a high end market. Great construction and quality. Runs very true to size. Order normal size. Didn't fit for me, but another great product form Kayland.
- February 1 2011
Men's Crux Grip Approach Shoes
Great shoe for narrow feet. Tough and runs true to size. I wouldn't try to run very far in them but hey-they're not running shoes! Can't wait to tear them up in Eldorado Canyon. Oh, and when I got them on and laced up and worn for about 3 days-I ordered another pair! I don't know that I would try these if I had wide feet.
- February 1 2011
Fantastic grip and instantly comfortable. I use these whenever I'm hiking. A little heavy, but just enough so that it keeps you aware of your feet. Side design is really nice as well
- January 10 2011
men's crux review
It's fits true to size, they're versatile & comfortables, good for the country side or hard roads.
- May 11 2010
This is the fourth pair of kaylands I have purchased. The Three pairs of boots I have owned over the last 10 years fit perfectly. I ordered the same size and they felt large. I took the insoles out and compared them and found them to be appr. 1/4 inch bigger. Whatever I guess?