Kayland Women's Vertigo Dual Backpacking Boots
The John Muir Trail through the High Sierras of CA is 220 miles long. In the spring youll encounter muddy trails, rocky terrain, snow and be tempted by off trail routes. Not to mention your pack starts off a little on the heavy side. The Kayland Women's Vertigo Dual Backpacking Boots will give your feet and ankles the support and stability they need while still allowing flex to let you move naturally and efficiently. Durable suede enhanced by rubber rands means this boot will last through many seasons of backcountry adventures. Slopping through marshy meadows is not a problem when your feet are kept dry by the waterproof and breathable membrane eVent that lines this boot. Cocona textile lining wicks moisture away from your feet to help keep them cool and fresh on the sunny days (of which there are many). A Vibram Tork outsole grips the trail and protects your feet from debris. Pull on a pair of Kayland Vertigo Dual Backpacking Boots for women and check the JMT off your life list.
- Upper: Suede 1.6/1.8 mm water resistant, Ultra Resistant Textile, Rubber Rand
- Lining: eVent® (waterproof/breathable), Cocona® (activated carbon made from coconut shells, recycled and sustainable)
- Insole: light
- Midsole: Shock Absorber Microporous, Double Density PU Heel, TPU Injected Shank
- Outsole: Vibram® Tork
- Construction: Board Lasted
- Fit: Precise, Form-fitting footwear based on Derby construction or including an internal boot with a specific lacing system, upper is designed to precisely wrap the foot delivering a supportive fit
- Rigidity: medium
- Shaft Height: 6.25 in
- Heel Height: 1.5 in
- Circumference: 12.75 in
- Weight: 27 oz
Purchase the Kayland Vertigo Dual Backpacking Boots for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.