Keen Women's Voyageur Mid Hiking Shoe
A favorite kissing cousin, the rugged trail cruiser Keen Voyageur Mid Hiking Shoe for women, removes the eVENT membrane to provide superior mesh breathability on hot mid-summer days, The aggressive non-marking carbon outsole is backed up with an ultra-comfortable Dual Density Compression Molded EVA Midsole and removable metatomical footbed.
- Material: upper - Leather Webbing Mesh give breathable support
- Lining: Woven Textile for easy donning
- Removable metatomical footbed provides for easy cleaning and comfort
- Dual Density Compression Molded EVA Midsole for optimum cushioning
- Torsion stability ESS shank protects and supports the foot
- S3 heel support structure stabilizes foot at heel contact
- 4mm multi directional lugs gives optimum traction
- Outsole: Carbon Non Marking rubber
- Patented toe protection
- Recommended for: Hiking, Travel
- Weight: 17 oz. (454 g.)
Purchase the Keen Voyageur Mid Hiking Shoe for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- November 23 2011
i love the shoes they are good for your feet they make your feet feel good not sore. keens are the best quality shoe you could ever have for most anything.
- June 24 2011
This is my first pair of Keens and I love them! I ordered a half size larger and they fit just right. I love the toe room! They are a good solid stiff soled shoe and that is great for my feet with all the different things I do outside on the farm to hiking. My feet are very happy with these Keens and I will be ordering another pair soon!
- April 28 2011
the lightest hiking shoes ever
The lightest day hiking shoes I've ever had. It's so comfortable and durable, true to the size and stylish. Keen and Altrec have been doing a great job as usual.
- March 5 2011
Best Purchase Ever
These are the most comfortable boots I have ever purchased. I ordered a half size larger than my size 9 shoe which is perfect as it gives me adequate room in the toe box. I have been wearing them to "break them in" for our rim to rim hike in the Grand Canyon but hardly feel this is necessary as they are so comfortable. I love the design of this boot from the awesome tread to the toe protector for the rockier trails.
- April 16 2010
Incredible support and comfort! The ankle support is just right; protection without mobility interference. I love these boots!