Keen Men's Denver Canvas Shoe
Youll be walking easy and rockin the mile-high style in the Keen Mens Denver Canvas Shoes. Made with a sharp combo of canvas and full-grain leather, these Keen shoes are lace up with a leather lining. The removable footbed is crafted with a blend of recycled PU, natural cork and memory foam to conform to the contours of your foot and give you long lasting support and cushion. The patented Keen Footwear Toe Protection wraps the outsole up and over your toes to make these sneakers are adventure appropriate and insured against any stubbing you cant avoid. Whether youre kicking back, taking a day off from your adventurous lifestyle at home or exploring the streets of some other mountain town abroad, youll be looking laid back in the Keen Denver Canvas Shoes for men.
- Upper: Waterproof full-grain leather and canvas with leather lining, lace up
- Footbed: removable KEEN.Cush footbed, a blend of recycled PU, cork and memory foam that contours to feet and adjusts to give you the cushioning you need throughout your day
- Outsole: Non-marking natural rubber outsole
- Corner stitch construction
- Fit Tip: Keen advises this style runs pretty true to size
- Weight: 12.1 oz, 344.7 g
Purchase the Keen Denver Canvas Shoe for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- May 16 2011
Not quite what I epcted but comfy
I opened the box, expecting them to be more like a chuka boot, or higher cut, but found them to be lower. Still they fit very well, took only a day to break in the heal area. The colour is also odd, but very easy to wear with a pair of blue jeans, and because of the leather can be also dress-casual. I am anxious to see how they go from the city streets to the off beaten path. I recommend them for those looking for a hybrid pair of footwear, casual enough to take on a trail, as well as nice enough to wear just kicking around.