Keen Men's Denver Sandal
Youll be ready for a laid back, easy day when youre wearing the classic leather style of the Keen Mens Denver Sandal. Made with a waterproof, full-grain leather upper, these Keen shoes have a Secure-fit Lace Capture System that allows you to cinch them up quickly for the perfect, adjustable fit. The footbed is covered with leather and is crafted with a blend of recycled PU, natural cork and memory foam to conform to the contours of your foot and give you long lasting support and cushion. Wear these Keen sandals with or without socks and keep foot funk at bay thanks to the AEGIS microbe shield treated lining that controls bacteria and fungi. The patented Keen Footwear Toe Protection wraps the outsole up and over your toes to make these closed toe sandals adventure appropriate and insure against any stubbing you cant avoid. Whether youre enjoying a day in town or in your own backyard, youll be loving that sunny day when youre wearing the Keen Denver Sandals for men.
- Upper Material: waterproof full-grain leather upper
- Lining: AEGIS microbe shield treated hydrophobic mesh, controls the bacteria and fungi that cause odors, stains and product deterioration, free of environmentally harmful substances
- Footbed: footbed covered with leather, KEEN.Cush footbed is a blend of recycled PU, cork and memory foam that contours to feet and adjusts to give you the cushioning you need throughout your day
- Outsole: Non-marking natural rubber outsole
- Secure fit lace capture system
- Corner stitch construction
- Fit Tip: Keen advises this style runs pretty true to size
- Weight per shoe: 13.4 oz, 378.5 g
Purchase the Keen Denver Sandal for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- May 31 2011
happy with these sandals
I really like these sandals. They are fairly low to the ground which makes them nice and stable for uneven terrain, flexible enough to climb in, very nice looking, and fairly durable. Initially they felt a bit loose in the heel, but the front holds my foot so well it hasn't bothered me at all. The elastic lace is too long in my opinion. I popped out the clip and cut them down and when I popped it back in after cutting them, the plastic snapped, but still works. This would probably be my biggest critique to the design, they should makes the lace system easier to cut down or replace.
- April 14 2011
Most excellent travel sandals
These sandals provide ample cushion for those long travel days on your feet. They are easy to take off and put back on for airport check-in, too. I have also worn them on long walks and they are certainly sure-footed on urban terrain. I like the soft leather uppers and the quality of the sandals as a whole. The leather also has a dressy look making them appropriate for many situations where I would not normally wear sandals. The sandals will go with me on my travels as well as being used as everyday comfy shoes.