Keen Men's Erickson PCT Backpacking Boots
A boot so well made, it should be called the eleventh essential. Built for serious backpackers, the Men's Erickson PCT Backpacking Boots are Keens finest technical boot crafted from premium waterproof full grain leather, and finished with metal speed laces, a KEEN.DRY® waterproof membrane and a cork an EVA heel cushion for unmatched comfort over long miles.
- Material: upper - waterproof full-grain leather upper
- KEEN.DRY®®waterproof breathable membrane
- Metal speed hook and eyelet lacing system
- Removable metatomical dual density EVA footbed
- Dual density compression molded EVA and PU midsole
- KEEN key-tech full length TPU interlocking torsion plate
- KEEN.Zorb® Strobel
- TPU stability shank
- Lace up
- Waterproof, good for wet conditions
- Recommended for: hiking
Purchase the Keen Erickson PCT Backpacking Boots for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- August 1 2011
I have been an avid hiker for years and used many pairs of boots. I recently purchased these and I was very impressed on my first hike with them. I spend most of my time in the White Mountains of New Hampshire which can be pretty rugged terrain and these boots lived up to all my expectations.Very stable with great footing, very comfortable both ascending and descending. Did not get them very wet to test the waterproofing. It is rare to find a boot the first time out that does not leave a "hot spot" anywhere. The only reason I did not rate them a five is that as I said I just got them and have to see about their durability. They look great after the first hike but only time will tell.