Keen Men's Gypsum Hiking Shoes
If you're tired of wet toes in your knock-around hiking shoes, lace up the Men's Keen Gypsum Hiking Shoes. Waterproof nubuck leather and breathable mesh create the upper on this lightweight nimble trail shoe. A proprietary KEEN.DRY waterproof breathable membrane comes next, allowing perspiration and body vapor to escape, while denying entry to external moisture. Your foot will rest atop a removable metatomical dual density EVA footbed designed to provide ample cushioning and arch support. The compression molded EVA midsole then supplies even more padding and shock absorption. Stability in rough terrain is handled by the ESS torsional stability shank, and by a TPU heel stabilizer. And the non-marking rubber outsole sports 4 mm multi-directional lugs for tenacious traction. Get all-day comfort and dryness in the Gypsum Hiking Shoes for men from Keen.
- Upper: Waterproof nubuck, breathable mesh
- KEEN.DRY™ waterproof breathable membrane
- Midsole: Compression molded EVA with KEEN.Zorb Strobel
- Footbed: Removable metatomical dual density EVA
- Torsion stability ESS shank
- TPU heel stabilizer
- Outsole: Non-marking rubber with 4mm multi directional traction lugs
- Keen finds this shoe runs about ½ size small
- Weight (pair): 2 lb 5 oz (size 9)
Purchase the Keen Gypsum Hiking Shoes for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- January 27 2012
This shoe is awesome!! Keens always come comfortable and feel already broken in. If you buy keens, remember to order a 1/2 size larger cause they run a bit small. No complaints here!