Keen Women's Arroyo Pedal
From bike to trail and back again, the versatile, breathable Keen Women's Arroyo Pedal will take you where you want to go. Combining the best elements of a bike shoe, trail shoe and a sandal, this all-terrain wonder features waterproof nubuck leather, a comfortable compression molded midsole and a trail-gripping rubber outsole to produce a terrific triple threat for your HybridLife.
- Upper Material: washable waterproof leather and mesh
- Lining Material: AEGIS microbe shield treated hydrophobic mesh
- Footbed: Removable metatomical EVA footbed
- Midsole: Compression molded EVA midsole
- Outsole: Non-marking rubber outsole
- 3/4 length SPD-compatible plate
- Secure fit lace capture system
- TPU cleat cap plate
- Fit Tip: Keen advises this style runs pretty true to size
- Weight per shoe: 15.2 oz, 430 g
Purchase the Keen Arroyo Pedal for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- June 15 2011
Great biking sandals
I had been looking for a pair of biking sandals for quite awhile. I talked to fellow riders and most recommended Keen bike sandals. I purchased these in my regular size, based on prior reviews, and they fit great. Clipping in and out is very easy, easier than my road shoes. I have not been uncomfortable once in these shoes; I have owned them about one week and have rode two 25 mile rides and 1 50 mile ride. I will wear them on Ragbrai next month and I don't anticipate any troubles. Great shoe!
- March 19 2011
Comfortable, but wide
I really liked these shoes, but alas, I had to return them because my feet are too narrow. The color is great and were very comfortable, but just too wide for my narrow feet. I know most Keen's run wide, but I have another pair of Keen cycling shoes that run narrower than their regular shoes, but the width of these were more on par with their regular shoes. Felt like they would be very comfortable - wish they would have fit.