Keen Women's Gypsum Hiking Shoes
When it comes time for a low cut waterproof breathable hiker with which to rack up the miles, lace up the Women's Keen Gypsum Hiking Shoes. A KEEN.DRY waterproof breathable membrane supports the waterproof nubuck leather upper, giving you exceptional moisture management and comfort. The removable metatomical dual density EVA footbed, and KEEN.Zorb Strobel further enhance comfort and cushioning, with the KEEN.Zorb foam providing unparalleled padding and support. Stability for rough terrain is handled by the ESS torsion stability shank, and a TPU heel stabilizer. The hearty rubber outsole is non-marking and features 4 mm multi-directional traction lugs. Keen does find that this shoe runs about size small, so take that into consideration when ordering. Revel in the comfort, support, and dryness provided by the Gypsum Hiking Shoes for women from Keen on your next hike.
- Upper: Waterproof nubuck leather
- KEEN.DRY™ waterproof breathable membrane
- KEEN.Zorb Strobel
- Footbed: Removable metatomical dual density EVA
- Torsion stability ESS shank
- TPU heel stabilizer
- Outsole: Non-marking rubber outsole
- 4 mm multi directional traction lugs
- Keen finds this shoe runs ½ size small
- Weight (1/2 size): 14 oz (size 8)
Purchase the Keen Gypsum Hiking Shoes for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.