Keen Women's Gypsum Mid Hiking Boots
Whether you're tackling the PCT, or a nasty weather day hike, get the waterproof stability of the Women's Keen Gypsum Mid Hiking Boots. A waterproof nubuck leather upper forms the first line of defense against mud and rain, followed by Keen's own KEEN.DRY waterproof breathable membrane. The microporous membrane lets body vapor escape while slamming the door on outside precipitation. Inside your foot settles on to a removable metatomical dual density EVA footbed, atop a compression molded midsole. The midsole also houses an ESS thermoplastic urethane plate for torsional stability, and there's an external TPU heel stabilizer for even more stability and control out on the trail. Your traction needs are met by a non-marking rubber outsole with 4 mm multi directional lugs. Be ready for any trail conditions in your Gypsum Mid Hiking Boots for women from Keen.
- Upper: Waterproof nubuck leather
- KEEN.DRY™ waterproof breathable membrane
- Patented rubber toe guard
- Midsole: Compression molded EVA
- KEEN.Zorb Strobel
- External thermoplastic urethane heel stabilizer
- ESS thermoplastic urethane plate for torsional stability
- Footbed: Removable metatomical dual density EVA
- Outsole: Non-marking rubber with 4 mm multi directional lugs
- Keen finds this style runs about ½ size small
- Weight per pair: 1 lb 12.5 oz, 0.8 kg (size 7)
Purchase the Keen Gypsum Mid Hiking Boots for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.