Keen Women's Tryon WP Running Shoes
The Keen Women's Tryon WP Running Shoes is fast, responsive and designed for endurance. Specially engineered S3 technology provides added stability and suspension so you can feel confident and secure on the trail. Combining the innovative shock absorbing KEEN.ZORB insole with minimal seam construction, lightweight mesh, and KEEN.DRY waterproof breathable membrane the swift moving Tryon WP offers comfort and durability for the long haul.
- Upper Material: Abrasion resistant and breathable textile mesh upper
- KEEN.DRY™ waterproof breathable membrane
- Footbed: Removable metatomical dual density EVA footbed
- S3 Heel support structure (Shock, suspension, stability)
- Stone bruising protection plate guards feet against rocks on trails
- Torsion stability TPU shank
- TPU heel stabilizer
- Fit Tip: Keen advises this style runs about a 1/2 size small
- Weight per shoe: 11.4 oz, 323 g
Purchase the Keen Tryon WP Running Shoes for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- April 1 2011
A bit different than their hiking shoes
I know these are trail running shoes but I still thought the fit would be similar to their other shoes. However I found them to be narrower in the toes both at the sides and the top. My other keens, of which I own 3 pairs, I never had to break in. These I definitely had to break in to stretch the toe area out a bit. I also don't think they are as supportive as other trail running shoes I have tried. All in all I would have given them a 3.5 if that was an option. Keen makes the best hiking shoes around but these trail running shoes weren't as good.