Kelty Alpine Sleeping Pad
The unique combination of the Kelty Alpine Sleeping Pad offers the best qualities of a self-inflating pad and the durability and extra warmth of a closed cell foam pad. Extra comfort from the open-cell foam top layer and versatility from the removable closed cell foam on the bottom.
- Material: open cell foam & closed cell form
- Fabric: 20D polyester
- Die-cut foam for warmth and support
- Closed cell foam bottom layer for warmth and durability
- Bottom layer is removable for optional weight savings
- Easily stores in stuff sack
- Repair kit included
- Shape: mummy
- Length: 72" / 183 cm
- Width: 20" / 51 cm
- Height:1.75" / 5 cm
- Packed Length: 22" / 56 cm
- Packed diameter: 7" / 18 cm
- Weight: 2 lbs. 6 oz. / 1.0 kg
Purchase the Kelty Alpine Sleeping Pad from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- February 23 2011
Very comfortable, but not compact
I recently ordered the Kelty Alpine sleeping pad. Although I liked the closed cell/self inflating combination and it was very comfortable; I found that it does not pack down small enough for my needs. In the end I've decided to return it and order something more compact for backpacking. It would be an excellent choice for car camping though. It is very well made of quality materials.