Kelty Cosmic 20 Degree Down Sleeping Bag
A 20 degree sleeping bag is a great choice for general 3-season adventure. The Cosmic 20 Degree Down Sleeping Bag from Kelty uses 550 fill-power down insulation to offer breathable warmth and comfort. The top baffle collar, insulated hood baffle and zipper draft tube all ensure you get a restful, draft-free snooze. The tapered mummy shape and ground level zippers conserve body heat. The Kelty Cosmic 20 Degree Down Sleeping Bag is a lightweight, affordable choice for your summers in the backcountry.
- Temp Rating: 20 degrees F, -7 degrees C
- Insulation: 550 fill power down
- Shell Material: 40 denier nylon ripstop (solid color), 50 denier polyester taffeta (macaw green color)
- Liner Material: 50 denier polyester micro pongee (solid color), 50 denier polyester taffeta (macaw green color)
- Shape: Mummy
- Fits up to: 5 ft 6 in (short), 6 ft (regular), 6 ft 6 in (long)
- Shoulder Girth: 58 in (short), 62 in (regular), 64 in (long)
- Length: 72 in (short), 78 in (regular), 84 in (long)
- Stuffed Dimensions: 8 in x 13 in, 20 cm x 33 cm (short and regular), 8 in x 14 in, 20 cm x 35 cm (long)
- Slant-baffle construction
- Top baffle collar and insulated hood baffle
- Internal liner loops
- Sleeping pad security loops
- 3/4 length, 2-way locking zipper
- FatMan and Ribbon™ drawcords
- Total Weight: 2 lb 3 oz, 0.98 kg (short), 2 lb 8 oz, 1.12 kg (regular), 2 lb 12 oz, 1.23 kg (long)
Purchase the Kelty Cosmic 20 Degree Down Sleeping Bag from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- April 15 2011
Great price on a lightweight down bag. Has everything you need without any extra frills. Synthetic bags in the same price range weigh more than a pound more.