Kelty LumaCamp Lantern
The perfect light for all around camp, youll never be disappointed with the Kelty LumaCamp Lantern. Designed with a hook shaped bail for carrying and hanging convenience, this weather resistant lamp puts out up to 170 lumens and stays lit up to 172 hours. Whether its dimmed down for reading or its on high to light up all of camp, youll never forget to bring the Kelty Luma Camp Lantern on your next camping trip.
- Primary Shell Material: Impact Resistant ABS Plastic
- Lens Material: Frosted exterior lens, Internal light reflector, Impact & Scratch Resistant Polycarbonate with anodized aluminum ribs
- Lights: 2 Cree LEDs
- Watts: 6
- Weather resistant
- Advanced Rheostat switch
- Battery power meter
- Hook shaped bail allows lantern to be easily hung
- Batteries: 4 D, not included
- Burn time: 17 hours (high), 172 hours (low)
- Readable light area: 25 ft radius, 7.6 m radius
- Usable light area: 45 ft radius, 12.2 m radius
- Lumen output: 170 (maximum), 60 (minimum)
- Dimensions: height 9.8 in, 25 cm x width 5.1 in, 13 cm x depth 5.1 in, 13 cm
- Weight (w/o batteries): 26.8 oz, 760 g
Purchase the Kelty LumaCamp Lantern from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- June 18 2011
Good quality camp lamp
This is a great Lantern. Has good coverage of light . Plenty of light for reading . Used this at a girlscout camp out . was hauled around by everyone at night so had its share of drops and knocks and abuse and held up nicely. was used every night for 3 nights no issue with batteries . Held up nicely with about 3-5 hours use everynight on average. Has nice split ring on top that folds out so hanging it is a breeze. overall a good car camping lantern
- April 5 2011
Best LED camp lantern at this time
Well built and puts out a good light pattern. Not as bright as a gas or fluorescent lantern but it works well. Light color is good for LED's. Batteries last a long time and lantern seems to take bumps and knock downs in stride.