KJUS Boy's Radical Ski Jacket
Bringing radical back (where did it go?), the Kjus Boy's Radical Ski Jacket shows us all youre never too young (or too old-ish) to go big on the slopes. Kids go big on the mountain everyday and although theyre small and have limitless amounts of energy, they still need the same waterproof breathable storm protection as you. This Kjus jacket for children has 2-way stretch properties to keep him mobile as he snakes his way through trees, plants his poles and out-skis you on the bumps (blame it on your knees). Articulated elbows free up his arms from uneeded bulk while padding on the shoulders helps him hoist his skis comfortably as he lugs his gear up to the lifts. With a hood, a snow gaiter at the waist and internal wrist cuffs with thumbholes to keep out wind and snow, the Kjus Radical Ski Jacket for boys melds racing style with uncompromising performance.
- Shell fabric: 100% polyester
- Lining: 100% polyester
- Insulation: 140 g padding; 100% polyester
- Waterproof / Breathable: 10,000 MM / 10,000 G
- 2-way stretch fabric
- Removable stormhood in stretch fabric
- 3D mesh shoulder inserts
- Articulated elbows for ergonomic fit
- Snow gaiter
- Recco® avalanche reflector helps rescue personal locate you when they use a Recco® detector
Purchase the KJUS Radical Ski Jacket for Boys from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.