Klean Kanteen 12oz Kanteen Stainless Steel Water Bottle with Sports Cap
Small and lightweight, the 12oz Kanteen Stainless Steel Water Bottle with Sports Cap from Klean Kanteen is great when space is limited. It's the perfect size for juice and other naturally sweet drinks. Whether you're heading out for a short hike or giving that big presentation at work, the 12oz Klean Kanteen Bottle holds enough to keep you hydrated, but is also small and compact so it fits easily into your bag, pack or briefcase.
- Material: high quality, 18/8, food-grade stainless steel
- Totally free of BPA and other toxins
- Food-grade stainless steel doesn't retain or impart flavors. No matter how many times you refill it, no matter what you put into it
- New and improved Sport Cap 2.0 is six times stronger and more impact resistant
- Large-mouth design fits ice cubes and makes cleaning your Klean Kanteen® Classic as simple as scrubbing it with soap and water or throwing it in the dishwasher
- Slim design fits into just about any cup holder
- Small and lightweight
- Weight: 12oz w/ SPORT cap
Purchase the Klean Kanteen 12oz Kanteen Stainless Steel Water Bottle with Sports Cap from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- February 8 2011
I initially purchased this product because I wanted a water bottle that I can take along with me wherever I go. The 12 oz. size is perfect as I can drink up the contents in reasonable time, thus preventing the "stale" taste that even water gets after it has been sitting around awhile. The stainless steel construction looks good and seems durable. I have dropped them more than a few times and, aside from a few superficial scratches, there aren't any dings or dents. It also helps the environment since there are no plastic bottles to throw away. Add to that that they are BPA free and this product is really a great purchase for me. I love these things so much that I purchased 4 more to give away to my nieces. They all expressed how they like their new water bottles. My youngest niece(age 5) wouldn't go anywhere without hers. And now, even my mother wants one too!