Klean Kanteen 12oz Kanteen Wide Vacuum Insulated Water Bottle with Stainless Loop Cap
Experience the performance and versatility of the 12oz Klean Kanteen Wide Vacuum Insulated Water Bottle with Stainless Loop Cap. Whether you're transporting hot stew for lunch or a fruit smoothie for a refreshing snack, this mug-like bottle keeps your hot goods hot and cold items cold.
The all-stainless interior and no liner prevents lingering flavors while the leakproof, Stainless Loop Cap gives you peace of mind if you want to toss it in a bag or lunch box. Designed with double-walled vacuum insulation and BPA-free, earth-friendly stainless steel, the 12oz Klean Kanteen Wide Vacuum Insulated Water Bottle with Stainless Loop Cap just takes a quick scrub with warm soapy water to clean.
- Made of 18/8, food-grade stainless steel, no liner needed
- 100% stainless interior (18/8 stainless caps)
- No BPA, phthalates, lead, or other harmful substances
- Insulates hot beverages up to 6 hours
- Insulates iced drinks up to 24 hours
- Durable, double-walled construction
- High performance vacuum insulation
- Slim design fits in most cup holders
- Extra-wide mouth (2.125")
- Doesn't retain or impart flavors
- Rounded corners are easy to clean
- External, stainless steel threads
- Works with standard backcountry water filters
- Reusable & recyclable
- Easy to hand wash
- Capacity: 12 fluid ounces (355 ml)
- Size: 6" H (w/o cap) x 2.9375" W
- Opening diameter: 2.125” (54 mm)
- Weight: 7.125 ounces (w/o cap)
Purchase the Klean Kanteen 12oz Kanteen Wide Vacuum Insulated Water Bottle with Stainless Loop Cap from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- April 18 2011
Best Mug Around
This mug is dialed both in function and looks. When used as a thermos this mug keeps beverages warm throughout the day without leaking a drop. The seal is tight enough to be used like a tumbler mug which is priceless around home and work. The stainless steel is easy to wash and looks very slick. My only gripe is its just a little to wide to fit in the cup holder on my bike.
- February 10 2011
I purchased this 12oz insulated mug for winter camping. Both to keep hot beverages hot and to keep water from freezing. Didn't do quite as nice of a job as my thermos as keeping beverages piping hot. But things were warm for hours and nothing froze. I also purchased the cafe cap which makes this more handy than a thermos. I also use it as my daily morning joe travel mug. It's great for this. I do not drink mongo amounts of coffee, so the 12oz size was perfect. Fits standard cupholders.