Klean Kanteen 16oz Kanteen Wide Vacuum Insulated Water Bottle with Stainless Loop Cap
Experience the verstility of the 16oz Klean Kanteen Wide Vacuum Insulated Water Bottle, use it as an insulated food container, leakproof thermos or a stylish to-go mug. This sleek, double-walled, vacuum insulated bottle features a totally stainless interior that's easy to clean and doesn't make your mango smoothie taste like yesterday's mocha.
Made of safe, BPA-free, food-grade stainless steel this insulated bottle has easy-to-clean rounded corners and stainless steel threads. Whatever you bring for lunch, the 16oz Klean Kanteen Wide Vacuum Insulated Water Bottle with Stainless Loop Cap will keep hot items hot for up to six hours and cold items cold for up to 24 hours.
- Made of 18/8, food-grade stainless steel, no liner needed
- 100% stainless interior (18/8 stainless caps)
- No BPA, phthalates, lead, or other harmful substances
- Insulates hot beverages up to 6 hours
- Insulates iced drinks up to 24 hours
- Durable, double-walled construction
- High performance vacuum insulation
- Slim design fits in most cup holders
- Extra-wide mouth (2.125")
- Doesn't retain or impart flavors
- Rounded corners are easy to clean
- External, stainless steel threads
- Works with standard backcountry water filters
- Reusable & recyclable
- Easy to hand wash
- Capacity: 16 fluid ounces (473 ml)
- Size: 7.25" H (w/o cap) x 2.9375" W
- Opening diameter: 2.125” (54 mm)
- Weight: 8.75 ounces (w/o cap)
Purchase the Klean Kanteen 16oz Kanteen Wide Vacuum Insulated Water Bottle with Stainless Loop Cap from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- January 11 2012
This is a great insulated bottle. I have had others that tend to leak even when the lid is screwed on tightly, but this one does not. The 16 oz size is the perfect volume for taking my morning coffee in to work as I ride my bike.
- June 14 2011
Great little canteen, though a bit expensive.
Although this piece is a tad expensive for basically what amounts to a water bottle, it is extremely well constructed. The lid attaches well and stays in place and the insulation keeps liquids cold or hot for hours. Although the lid is mostly plastic, the underside is stainless steel and feels very solid. Does it's job nicely.
- June 6 2011
This water bottle maintains cold or hot for hours! I am very impressed with the quality and transport-ability. I have finally found the bottle that can satisfy my needs for "hot or cold" temperatures.
- January 2 2012
Opening is large enough that you are able to clean inside relatively easily. Vacuum insulation keeps beverages at temp for hours. Only downfall is that sometime liquid gets in the rings of the cap and when you take the cap off, the liquid runs down the side of the bottle, but I think thats a universal problem with most screw off bottles. Overall, great bottle and great buy.