Klean Kanteen 18oz Kanteen Stainless Steel Water Bottle with Sports Cap
Whether you're heading out for a short hike or giving that big presentation at work, the 18oz Kanteen Stainless Steel Water Bottle with Sports Cap from Klean Kanteen holds enough to keep you hydrated, but is also small and compact so it fits easily into your bag, pack or briefcase.
- Material: high quality, 18/8, food-grade stainless steel
- Totally free of BPA and other toxins
- Food-grade stainless steel doesn't retain or impart flavors. No matter how many times you refill it, no matter what you put into it
- New and improved Sport Cap 2.0 is six times stronger and more impact resistant
- Large-mouth design fits ice cubes and makes cleaning your Klean Kanteen® Classic as simple as scrubbing it with soap and water or throwing it in the dishwasher
- Slim design fits into just about any cup holder
- Small and lightweight
- Weight: 27oz w/ SPORT cap
Purchase the Klean Kanteen 18oz Kanteen Stainless Steel Water Bottle with Sports Cap from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- January 4 2012
great water bottle
Pros: -Save the earth by not using plastic bottles all the time -Doesn't retain stinkiness -Classy -Affordable -Ethically made product! Cons: -18oz isn't really enough water for me. I suck it down too fast. -Sporty cap isn't my favorite- not 100% watertight.
- December 17 2010
i like the size of the bottle and fits perfectly in the bottle holder of my sling bag. great for hikes and day trips. i got it on sale at a good price.
- November 10 2010
Good product but...
I bought this bottle over ago and I have to say that I don't really use it much. While I love the design and the look and the quality of the construction there are a couple of major drawbacks. First, since it is made of steel and NOT insulated at all, putting cold water in the bottle makes the bottle itself really cold. Usually not a problem but when it's hot and/or humid outside, the bottle "sweats" profusely. So I can't just keep it inside my bag since it gets all the contents of my bag wet. The other problem is that it makes a terrible squeaking noise when you sip from it. This is caused by the air coming into the bottle through the small air "valve" on top. It's not a problem really since the bottle works fine. It's more of a small nuisance more than anything else. But when you take a sip in a quiet area, you will draw attention to yourself. I originally bought this bottle because I was looking to replace all my BPA-infused plastic bottles that I had been using over the years. But now that most bottle manufacturers make BPA-free bottles, I've gone back to plastic.