Komperdell Compact Titanal Trekking Poles
From the Appalachian Trail to the Alps, trekkers have discovered what a difference it makes to hike with poles. Whether you want to ease the impact of steep, rocky descents or give your stride a boost on the uphill, the Komperdell Compact Titanal Trekking Poles will be a new favorite on the trails. Made from high density aluminum alloy, these hiking poles are fatigue-resistant at increased tensile strength for maximum strength and minimum weight. Each pole weighs 7.7 oz and includes high performance features such as the Stop Lock system to adjust the height, an EVA foam contour grip for ergonomic comfort when your palms get sweaty and an adjustable Neoprene strap for an efficient, secure hold around your wrist that helps ease hand fatigue. Stronger, slimmer, and lighter, Komperdell Poles have been crafted since 1922 and they continue to innovate to improve your backpacking experience. Sold as a set of 2 poles.
- Trekking Pole Material: high density aluminum alloy
- Grip Material: EVA Full Foam contour grip
- Strap: Komperdell System neoprene strap
- Tip: tungsten/carbide flex tip
- Titanal.HF Series
- Diameter: 16 mm (top section), 14 mm (middle section), 12 mm (bottom section)
- Stop Lock System: twist the pole sections to tighten or loosen to adjust the height
- Vario mini basket
- Made in Austria
- Includes 2 poles
- Length: 24 in, 61 cm (minimum); 49.2 in, 125 cm (maximum)
- Weight per pole: 7.7 oz, 219 g (without basket)
Purchase the Komperdell Compact Titanal Trekking Poles from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.