Komperdell Contour Titanal Trekking Poles
Komperdell's Contour Titanal Trekking Poles are lightweight and feature extended-length foam grips. This additional grip zone allows the poles to be comfortably held lower on the shaft, thus eliminating the need to shorten the pole every time you encounter a steep slope.Three telescoping shaft sections provide a broad range of adjustability (27.2-55.1). The shafts are constructed of Titanal HF, a lightweight aluminum alloy that weighs just a third that of steel while delivering comparable strength and excellent resistance to abrasion and corrosion. Tungsten/Carbide flex tips provide a secure point of contact with the ground and are designed to flex if the tip of the pole should get stuck. This design helps protect the shaft sections from structural damage.
- Material: Titanal aluminum alloy pole shaft construction
- Extended-length EVA foam Contour grips
- Neoprene wrist straps
- Stop Lock blocking system
- Steel-reinforced adjusting/locking mechanisms
- Vario mini baskets
- Tungsten/carbide flex tips Minimum Length: 27.2" (69 cm Maximum Length: 55.1" (140 cm)
- Recommended for: General Hiking and Backpacking
- Weight: 16.78 oz (pr)
Purchase the Komperdell Contour Titanal Trekking Poles from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.