Komperdell Women's Carbon TI-2 Powerlock Touring Poles
The hybrid carbon and Titanal Women's Carbon TI-2 Power Lock Adjustable Ski Poles from Komperdell provide the lightness of all carbon poles, with the swing weight and durability of an alloy upper. Powerlock II mechanism is easy to adjust even at low temperatures or while wearing bulky gloves.
- Material: 14mm Titanal® alloy upper and 12mm carbon lower
- Contour grip with foam grip section
- Vario winter basket
- Extra long tungsten carbide flextip for grip on icy slopes
- New Power Lock has been reengineered for 2010
- Increase the holding power by 90%
- Tested to resist extreme weather conditions (from -35°C to +70°C)
- Easy and secure adjustment with only one click even in extremely cold temperatures and wearing gloves; infinitely adjustable to all lengths
- Maximum length is 130cm
- Minimum packed length is 87cm.
Purchase the Komperdell Carbon TI-2 Powerlock Touring Poles for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.