Lole Women's Katie Limited Edition Down Jacket
When it comes to luxurious warmth and high-fashion style, the Lole Women's Katie Limited Edition Down Jacket does not hold back. Like you, it loves to spend time exploring a new city but needs quality time in the quiet of the great outdoors to feel complete. Made from lightweight, recycled polyester mini rip stop fabric, this long winter coat has a feminine, glossy look and is treated with an ECO-durable water-repellent finish to resist the occasional snowflake. Wind-resistant, with a high warmth-to-weight ratio, you'll stay toasty when you're encased in premium 600 fill goose down. Long enough to protect your behind when you stop to take in the view from an ice-cold park bench, this winter jacket has soft front pockets to warm up your hands. A detachable hood is trimmed with a ruff of removable real fur for style and coverage options and a packable shopping bag is tucked inside the pocket to help you carry a baguette and a bottle of wine over to your boyfriend's apartment for an impromptu dinner. Designed with high performance technology and made with care, the Lole Katie Limited Edition Down Jacket for women can hang with your fashionable friends in the city and keeps you warm on walks through the park.
- Fabric: 40 x 75 Denier Katie L. Edition fabric, a glossy mini rip stop fabric; 67% polyester, 33% recycled polyester (from post-consumer plastic bottles); 72 gsm
- Insulation: Downglow 600; 600 fill goose down
- ECO-durable water-repellent finish
- Quilted three-quarter length jacket with center-front zip
- Stand-up collar
- Removable hood trimmed with detachable real fur
- Snap closure
- Easy grip system
- Two hand zip pockets lined with soft polybrushed fabric
- Inside pocket passport-friendly
- Interior music pocket with cord port
- Hand gaiters with thumbholes
- Microfleece-lined collar and chinguard
- Packable shopping bag tucked inside
- Length: 38 in
Purchase the Lole Katie Limited Edition Down Jacket for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- December 1 2011
I like this jacket. It has a bit of wind resistance, which is nice. It has lots of ways to adjust the hood, and I like that the fur and the whole hood are removable. It's one of the warmer long coats in its price range that I've tried. It conveniently has lots of pockets, which doesn't always happen with women's long coats. I would have liked the coat to be even longer, to cover the space between the top of my boots and the bottom of the coat. Also, I would have liked it to be 100% down in a higher fill power. Otherwise, highly recommended!