Louis Garneau Men's Solano Cycling Tights
Not just for road biking, the Louis Garneau Men's Solano Cycling Tights offer high performance fabric and an anatomic fit that will improve your Nordic and running performance as well. Heatmaxx fabric in the front wicks moisture away from the skin to help you stay warm while Light WindDry fabric blocks wind. These running pants have flatlock seams to decrease irritation and ankle gripper hems to keep them in place. Protect yourself from the weather and train hard when you're wearing the Louis Garneau Solano Tights for men.
- Fabric: HeatMaxx; Stretchy knit; 86% nylon, 14% spandex; 250 g/m², 7.4 oz/sq yd
- Fabric: Light WindDry 2; 2-ply knit; 100% polyester, polyurethane; 100 g/m², 3 oz/sq yd; very good waterproof quality (8000 mm)
- Front lined with HeatMaxx
- Anatomic fit
- 10 panels
- Elastic with adjustable drawstring at waist
- Flatlock seams
- Signature ankle gripper
- Bottom reflective logo
- Weather: Moderate +; manages moisture, keeps you warm, resists wind and water
Purchase the Louis Garneau Solano Cycling Tights for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.