Louis Garneau Women's Pro Knickers
Designed for optimal comfort and performance, the Louis Garneau Women's Pro Knickers keep you going strong on your road bike, mountain bike or on your commute in the urban jungle. Made from Fit Sensor fabric, these cycling pants are abrasion resistant on the outside and brushed on the inside to wick moisture and regulate your body heat. A HuggFit waist and Powerband compressive cuffs lock you in for a custom fit that aids muscle motion. An AirZone chamois keeps you comfy in the saddle with a women-specific shape. Perfect for fall, winter and spring riding, the Louis Garneau Pro Cycling Knickers for women will help you enjoy a longer ride.
- Fabric: Fit Sensor; 60% nylon, 24% polyester, 16% Lycra®; 220 g/m², 6.5 oz/sq yd; UPF/SPF 50
- Inside texture of fabric is brushed to enhance moisture wicking and body heat thermoregulation
- Double construction knit maximizes specific properties of each fiber used: nylon on the front to resist abrasion, polyester on the back to wick moisture, and Lycra® for comfort and muscle support
- 6 panels
- HuggFit waist
- Flatlock seams
- Back reflectors
- Front, back and bottom reflective logos
- AirZone chamois: women specific fit; anti-bacterial, moisture-wicking, high density perforated memory foam with ergonomic shape, pre-molded wings, 4-way stretch, seamless construction and a thinner perineal area to relieve pressure
- Inseam 18 in, 45.5 cm
Purchase the Louis Garneau Pro Knickers for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.