LOWA Boots Vertical GTX Alpine Boot
Take on those difficult routes with the high performing LOWA Vertical GTX Alpine Boot. For ice climbing and difficult, mixed mountain routes, these durable mountaineering, split leather boots are step-in crampon compatible with protective high rubber rand. The outsole features Vibram Teton, with full-length TPU stabilizing plate for rigidity to secure crampons and the anatomically contoured C4 tongue is contoured to cradle the foot for those extra harsh days on the mountain. With waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX lining and Primaloft insulation, your feet will stay protected from the elements while you brave the ice in front of you head on.
- Material: Durable mountaineering split leather and microfiber upper
- Lining: Waterproof/breathable GORE-TEX®, with Primaloft® insulation
- Midsole: PU Expert
- Outsole: Vibram® Teton, with full-length TPU stabilizing plate for rigidity to secure crampons
- Footbed: Insulate Pro alu-coated with fleece
- Shank: 6mm nylon / 8mm TPU for total support underfoot
- C4 Tongue: Anatomically contoured to cradle the foot in comfort
Purchase the LOWA Boots Vertical GTX Alpine Boot from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.