LOWA Boots Women's Banff Pro Hiking Boot
The Banff Pro Hiking Boot for Women by Lowa is handcrafted in Germany. This is a lightweight backpacking boot with classic styling, suitable for heavy loads, and proven for all-around backpacking.
"BEST OF THE BEST, START TO FINISH! These are my second pair of LOWA Boots and I absolutely love them. I couldn't tell you how many miles I have on them, but they have performed flawlessly in every imaginable condition. Seriously, the boots kept me comfortable in 120 degree heat in the desert and freezing temperatures in the mountains. I cannot go wrong with my LOWA boots." - Andrew C (Happy Customer)
"It's easy to review a pair of boots when they are this comfortable out of the box. The Banff is the best boot I have worn in the past 10 years and many of those boots have had the same price tag. The Lowa boot's comfort and quality of construction is without comparison, in my experience." - yosemitewilderness.com
- Specifically designed for Women
- Water-repellent 2.5MM seamless Nubuck leather upper is durable and resistant to scratching and scrapes
- Glove leather lining offers unsurpassed comfort
- Torsionally stiff Vibram® Masai sole supports longer distance backpacking and off-trail use with a heavy pack
- Deep lugs provide traction on roots and logs, with increased surface area at the and heel for additional support on uneven terrain
- Self-cleaning treads
- Insole has a breathable top layer that transports moisture away from the foot, eliminates pressure points, minimizes friction between foot and insole to reduce fatigue
- Patent-pending Tongue Stud flexes the tongue vertically and horizontally for even distribution, avoiding blisters and pressure points
- Weight: 3.10 lbs
Purchase the LOWA Boots Banff Pro Hiking Boot for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- November 2 2011
I am very pleased with these boots. I have been looking for some good boots for a while now and none of the women's have been cute and durable that I have found, but these are both. The breaking in process did not take too long and they did not become too soft and flexible...just right amount of both.
- October 10 2011
GREAT SOOT!LOVE IT!
I own 4 pair of Lowa hiking boots. ,I absolutely love these boots!! They are soooo comfortable and go with everything! I bought these last year and I just bought another pair because I love them so much!!!
- September 29 2011
These boots feel fantastic. My boyfriend has been a long time user of LOWAs and convinced me to give them a try. I was initially worried that they would be a bit heavy, but they feel so great and are so supportive, that I don't even notice. The arch support is impressive. Love the leather lining. They do tend to run somewhat big so I ordered 1/2 size down .
- June 6 2011
I Love the Banff so far. They were super comfortable right out of the box (probably due to the beautiful, soft, leather lining) and so far I've had no trouble with blisters. I usually wear size 7.5 shoes these fit in 6.5.
- November 8 2010
I bought these boots a few months ago and didnt have much time to break them in before a trip last month to Yosemite. Apparently they didnt need much break-in time because they were extremely comfortable with a large backpack. They helped me get to the top of half dome and back with no blisters. A note on sizing- I wear a womens 9.5 running shoe ( which are slightly large on me) so I bought a 9.5 in the boot (assuming they would fit well with the thicker hiking socks) but they were a half size too large. I had to exchange them for the 9, which fit perfectly.