LOWA Boots Women's Lady GTX Hiking Boot
An extremely durable trekking boot designed specifically for women, the Lowa Lady GTX is ideal for both on and off trail use and built with a Nubuck leather upper and the waterproof/breathable protection of a Gore-Tex liner. With cushioning support and optimum underfoot and ankle stabilization for ultra-comfortable carrying of up to 60 pounds, the Lady GTX provides all-season comfort, breathability, and storm protection for extended backcountry trips.
Lowa's SPS Supinatition/Pronation Support System is moderately stiff, protecting and supporting your foot over rocky terrain and rough trail, yet cushioned for all-day on-the-trail comfort. A Vibram outsole delivers excellent grip on any type of surface and is durable enough to log big miles, season after season.
- 2.1mm water repellent Nubuck leather upper with glove leather comfort collar
- GORE-TEX® waterproof/breathable lining
- C4 Comfort Tongue
- Climate Control System
- Comfort Cuff Spoiler
- Full length soft flex trekking shank for walking comfort
- Vibram® M-Tec outsole unit with PU midsole for cushioning
- Built on an exclusive LOWA women's last for unparelleled comfort
- Made in Germany
- Weight: 1300g per pair
Purchase the LOWA Boots Lady GTX Hiking Boot for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.