LOWA Boots Women's Tibet Pro GTX Hiking Boot
The Tibet Pro GTX Hiking Boot for Women by Lowa is handcrafted in Germany. This is the ideal backpacking boot for extended periods when carrying a heavy pack. It features a tall ankle shaft for extra supprt and protection. Lined with GORE-TEX for wet weather conditions and four season use.
"ALL TERRAIN: From New Hampshire's White Mountains to southeast Alaska, testers hiked this burly, all-leather, waterproof boot through miles of rain, mud, creeks, and found it's waterproofing infallible.
This boot may need mention in your will.
Ably handled unstable, rocky terrain and the worst bushwacks. Super supportive. The Tibet Pro will carry as a big a load as you're willing.
After a rough traverse of the Presidential Range, one tester said They barely look used." - Backpacker Magazine Gear Guide
- Specially designed to accommodate a woman's narrower heels, higher arches, wider forefeet, lower calves, and Achilles tendons
- Taller ankle shaft of 2.6 mm thick Nubuck leather upper
- New Vibram® 'Masai' backpacking sole unit with performance PU midsole
- GORE-TEX® lining: waterproof and breathable
- Patented AWP: Asymetric Walking Position and Climate Control System
- High rubber randing for durability
- Lightweight alloy lace loops with sprung lace hooks
- 'C4' Comfort Tongue
- Limited strap on crampon use, if necessary
- Weight: 3.4 lbs
Purchase the LOWA Boots Tibet Pro GTX Hiking Boot for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.