LOWA Boots Men's Catalan GTX Freeflex Hiking Boots
Experience the cushioned comfort and reliable traction of the LOWA Men's Catalan GTX Freeflex Hiking Boots. Featuring FreeFlex technology, these durable hiking boots are designed to hold the foot securely while reducing strain across the toes, especially when you're going downhill. The Gore-Tex waterproof lining offers guaranteed waterproof and breathable performance to keep feet dry and comfortable no matter what the weather or the condition of the trail. Designed for distance hiking and trekking comfort, the LOWA Catalan GTX Freeflex Hiking Boot for men will keep you going.
- Uppers: 2.2 mm embossed Nubuck leather, soft leather trim at the instep
- Midsole: PU Midsole provides cushioning and increased walking comfort
- Lining: GORE-TEX® waterproof breathable inner bootie. A LOWA patented design
- LOWA x-lacing: Two-zone lacing with locking eyelets deliver optimum heel fit and instep stability
- Rubber toe and heel caps for durability
- Carbon effect micro-fiber inserts in the heel for smooth transition to roll-off motion
- LOWA FreeFlex Technology
- A self-cleaning tread for excellent grip
- Pronounced front heel edge for good downhill traction
- Sole unit: Vibram® Apptrail Outsole provides increased contact area
Purchase the LOWA Boots Catalan GTX Freeflex Hiking Boots for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.