LOWA Boots Men's Cevedale GTX Mountaineering Boot
Ideal for guides, the Lowa Men's Cevedale GTX Mountaineering Boot is designed for mixed terrain and vie ferrate. This all-around mountain boot features a balance footbed with a breathable top layer and slow reacting foam that provides a custom fit and transports moisture away from your foot to reduce friction and fatigue while the seamless GORE-TEX waterproof lining will keep your feet comfortable, warm and dry even in extremely cold and wet conditions. With a high wall rubber rand, heel truss, and combination crampon compatible, the Lowa Cevedale GTX Mountaineering Boot for men is as tough as you are.
- Upper: mountaineering split leather, microfiber
- Midsole: Lowa PU guida with crampon heel insert
- Footbed: balance footbed with breathable top layer and slow reacting foam provides fit customization. Transports moisture away from the foot, minimizes friction and reduces fatigue
- Shank: 6mm nylon tpu full length and width for total support underfoot
- Outsole: Vibram® Mulaz
- Lining: seamless, waterproof Gore-tex® lining reduces hot spots. A Lowa patented design
- 3D flexfit: more natural ankle flex and heel fit plus improved stability
- Climate control system: perforations in the boot's lining allows air to enter, pumping heat and moisture back out
- Tongue stud/x-lacing: patent pending tongue stud allows for better pressure distribution
- C4 tongue: anatomically contoured to cradle the foot in comfort
- High wall rubber 3/4 rand
- Combination crampon compatible
- Weight Per Pair ( Men's 9): 3.50 lbs
Purchase the LOWA Boots Cevedale GTX Mountaineering Boot for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.