LOWA Boots Men's Nabucco GTX Mid Snow Boot
Take on tough winter conditions with the even tougher Lowa Men's Nabucco GTX Mid Snow Boot. These highly insulated, waterproof winter boots provide maximum comfort and reliable stability perfect for winter walking. With a lower cut style, fleece insulation and waterproof construction, the Lowa Nabucco GTX Mid Snow Boots for men will keep you warm, dry and comfortable no matter where your wanderings take you.
- Constructed of top quality split leather and Cordura®
- Features an ultra-warm and waterproof, GORE-TEX® lining with Partalena fleece insulation
- LOWA’s exclusive new G3 sole unit with supination/pronation support and PU midsole provides maximum grip on snow and ice
- These high shaft snow boots utilize LOWA’s exclusive Monowrap® technology which wraps the foot in a lightweight, comfortable, and supportive frame
- The combination of a soft rubber blend with proprietary textile acts as a shock absorber increasing grip by up to 32% over other types of snowboot designs
- Think of LOWA snowboots as snow tires for your feet: The large lug pattern sole units follow the natural line of foot motion with a minimum of one lug in contact with the ground at all times during the roll-off motion - thus improving stability on snow and ice
- Weight Per Pair ( Men's 9): 2.90 lbs
Purchase the LOWA Boots Nabucco GTX Mid Snow Boot for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- November 5 2011
I feel safe choice
The past few years has been wearing VASQUE-WASATCH GTX, a lot of mountain hiking sufficient, but in winter the previous year, fell on the slippery stairs, causing his right leg after ankle fracture ... ... Now buy the LOWA-Nabucco GTX, the unique "octopus claw" sole design to make it in the winter to maintain a good grip and slip effects, improved my sense of security activities in the winter.