LOWA Boots Men's Ranger GTX Hi Hiking Boot
For miles of comfortable wandering and exploration, the Lowa Men's Ranger GTX Hi Hiking Boot is ideal for hikers who plan to stay mostly on trail and cover a lot of ground. Waterproof and breathable, these classic trekking boots feature a climate control system designed to pump heat and moisture out while you walk, keeping your feet dry and comfortable on the journey. The C4 Tongue cradles the foot in comfort while the Flex Fit and X-Lacing provide better fit and foot hold. Durable, supportive and designed to go the distance, the Lowa Ranger GTX Hi Hiking Boot for men is a great all around piece for all of your outdoor activities.
- Upper: Nubuk leather
- Midsole: PU with SPS Cushioning - designed to help control over-pronation and supination, reducing fatigue and potential injury when covering long distances
- Footbed: Balance footbed with breathable top layer and slow reacting foam provides fit customization. Transports moisture away from the foot, minimizes friction and reduces fatigue
- Lining: Seamless, waterproof GORE-TEX® lining reduces hot spots. A LOWA patented design
- Shank: 5mm nylon heel/3mm forefoot
- Outsole: Vibram® Tactis DST
- Flexfit: More natural ankle flex and heel fit plus improved stability
- Climate control system: Perforations in the boot's lining allows air to enter, pumping heat and moisture back out
- Tongue stud/x-lacing: Patent pending tongue stud allows for better pressure distribution
- C4 tongue: Anatomically contoured to cradle the foot in comfort
- High wall rubber rand
- AWP/Asymmetrical Walking Position: Ankle section set at a 2-degree outward angle to provide a more balanced stance and less fatigue
- Weight: 1640 g
Purchase the LOWA Boots Ranger GTX Hi Hiking Boot for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.