LOWA Boots Men's Terek GTX Hiking Boot
Lightweight and breathable, the Lowa Men's Terek GTX Hiking Boots are built for long distances with a full pack. This waterproof backpacker features a balance footbed with a breathable top layer and slow reacting foam that provides a custom fit and transports moisture away from your foot to reduce friction and fatigue while the seamless GORE-TEX waterproof lining will keep your feet comfortable, warm and dry even in extremely cold and wet conditions. Built with a protective high wall rubber rand with 3/4 wrap and designed to be strap-on crampon compatible, the Lowa Terek GTX Hiking Boots for men can handle all of your backpacking trail adventures.
- Upper: mountaineering split leather w/Cordura®
- Midsole: Lowa edge double-molded EVA with crampon heel insert
- Footbed: balance footbed with breathable top layer and slow reacting foam provides fit customization. Transports moisture away from the foot, minimizes friction and reduces fatigue
- Shank: 5mm nylon, full length and width with a PU layer for total support underfoot
- Outsole: Vibram® Mulaz
- Lining: seamless, waterproof Gore-tex® lining reduces hot spots. a lowa patented design
- Flexfit: more natural ankle flex and heel fit plus improved stability
- Climate control system: perforations in the boot's lining allows air to enter, pumping heat and moisture back out
- Tongue stud/x-lacing: patent pending tongue stud allows for better pressure distribution
- C4 tongue: anatomically contoured to cradle the foot in comfort
- High wall rubber rand
- Strap-on crampon compatible
- Weight Per Pair ( Men's 9): 3.10 lbs
Purchase the LOWA Boots Terek GTX Hiking Boot for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.