LOWA Boots Men's Triolet GTX Mid Mountaineering Boots
Experience the lightweight comfort and durability of the LOWA Men's Triolet GTX Mid Mountaineering Boots. Featuring a sturdy Scale sole unit with excellent grip and surefooted placement, these quarter cut boots are ideal for climbing and via ferratas, yet still comfortable on the approach. Designed with precision lacing and a waterproof lining, the LOWA Triolet GTX Mid Mountaineering Boots for men will keep you comfortable and dry no matter what the conditions.
- Upper: Split leather and Cordura. Precision lacing down to the toes
- Lining: Waterproof Gore-Tex®. A Lowa patented design
- Midsole: Lightweight EVA midsole provides comfortable cushioning
- Shank: 3mm nylon shank provides well-balanced flex, lateral and torsional stability for total support underfoot
- Climate Control System: Perforations in the boot's lining allows air to enter, pumping heat and moisture back out
- Heel loops fix to climbing harness. Durable rubber toe and heel bumpers help protect against rocks
- Outsole: Vibram® Approacher provides large climbing zone area at the toe. Mid-thickness tread and larger contact areas ensures optimal grip. Full-length TPU stabilizing plate
Purchase the LOWA Boots Triolet GTX Mid Mountaineering Boots for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.