LOWA Boots Men's Vajolet GTX Mountaineering Boot
Ultra-light all around mountain boot with highly technical features for mixed terrain and via ferrate; the Men's Lowa Vajolet GTX is designed to meet the unrelenting standards of high altitude adventurers. The seamless, waterproof GORE-TEX lining reduces hot spots to allow for consistent comfort on long trips, and the Flexfit allows for a more natural fit and flexibility in the ankle. The slow reacting foam in the balance footbed provides fit customization. Take your winter adventures to the next level with the right boots; the Lowa Men's Vajolet GTX are premium comfort and performance.
- Microfiber, Cordura® uppersTongue Stud-X Lacing: Patent pending tongue stud allows for better pressure distribution
- Seamless, waterproof GORE-TEX® lining reduces hot spots
- Edge CR molded long life EVA midsoles with crampon heel insert
- Flexfit allows a more natural ankle flex and improved stability
- C4 Tongue anatomically contoured to cradle the foot in comfort
- Balance footbed with breathable top layer and slow reacting foam provides fit customization
- High wall rubber 3/4 rand
- Vibram® Trailtek outsole for improved grip and shock absorption
- Combination crampon compatible
Purchase the LOWA Boots Vajolet GTX Mountaineering Boot for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- February 4 2012
Not So Impressive
This isn't Lowa's best boot. It doesn't fit the same, as do their other boots, namely the Tibet Pro, which is my favorite boot. Although this boot is light and technical, red may not be the most appropriate color for everyone. I had to return it because of the color, but otherwise it is a great boot.